Friday, July 29, 2016

Sale Alert: J Crew Teddie Pants

When the Teddie pants debuted last autumn, I fell hard.  They are super chic and on trend with a cropped, flare leg.  and even better, they hold that cute silhouette all day without bagging out.



So imagine my surprise when I noticed, that in addition to the few colors that are on final sale, the new fall colors are 50% as well...ringing up at $39.75!  Not bad, as they retail for $89.50. (Use Code SALEONSALE valid through Sunday, July 31.)

I have navy, which I'm wearing above...and picked up cabernet at this awesome price point.  They will be perfect for fall.  The teddie pants run tts.

Here are just a few styling ideas for the cabernet colorway...









Have you tried the Teddie pants?  If not, now is a great time to do just that!

Happy Shopping!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment