Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

I wanted to wear something today that was festive but yet not too "halloween-y".  So I thought, when in doubt, put the punch in your shoes...and so I did.  I pulled out the orange shoes, paired them with black and white pants and kept everything simple on top.

  


J Crew Factory Perfect Shirt in White
Target V-Neck Sweater in Gray
J Crew Lattice Print Capri Pants
J Crew Twisted Pearl Necklace
J Crew Teuta Peep Toe Pumps in Orange

Happy Halloween!  Wishing you lots of treats and no tricks!

Also, linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW.

10 comments:

  1. I am loving a pop of color with those capris!

    www.pinkprotocol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! and thanks for stopping by...don't be a stranger! :o)

      Delete
  2. I love how classic that outfit is and yet not. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! Classic with a twist...if I had to put a name on my style, that would be it! :o)

      Delete
  3. How did I let these pants escape me, they are so cute!

    Fabulous outfit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found these on ebay a couple of years ago...they're originally from 2008. You could always pick up the cute new polka dot ones. :o)

      Delete
  4. this is such a classy look - so pretty and the colour of your shoes is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks phiphi...the shoes are another ebay find. and I got them for a song...around $45, I believe. When I saw the tortoise links, I was a goner! :o)

      Delete