Monday, July 16, 2012

OOTD 7/16/2012 - Hint of Lime


J Crew Factory Thandie in Aqua Mist - Size XS
J Crew Factory Layered Bright Bead Necklace
Ann Taylor Loft Irene Mid-heels in Tropical Sand

By the time I stumbled across this necklace, it was already sold out...so, I had to result to my stalking techniques.  The first time it popped back, it got away from me before I could check out.  Luckily, I was able to snag another pop-back last week...Yay!

Now don't get me wrong, I still love it, but it wasn't quite what I was expecting.
Based on this picture, I was expecting a yellow (lemon pulp), triple strand necklace.

Instead, what I received was more of a lime-yellow, four strand necklace.

Oh well, I'm still pleased but just in case anyone else is interested in this necklace and is able to catch it on a pop-back, at least now you know what you'll actually be getting.







12 comments:

  1. i think its a great necklace but would pounce if it was a dfferent color. love it on you, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! I'm a sucker for a big, chunky necklace! :o)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Tasia...I hadn't planned on lime, but surprises can be good too, right?! :o)

      Delete
  3. I love the mix of colors here - I know I've already mentioned this, but I am still kicking myself for missing out on that sweater in that hue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed out on this sweater initially too and had to do the mad dash to find one. Maybe try begging your readers to let you know if they happen to run across one in their local store in your size...then you can call the store and have them send it to you. Who knows...maybe you'll get lucky! :o)

      Delete
  4. Interesting. You still look adorable! Love the necklace.
    www.colorfulcorporate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jeannie...J Crew keeps us guessing don't they?! :o)

      Delete
  5. I love it!!! did not know that this beauty was available. I'll be stalking for pop backs too now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Em! Check during the week when the factory is closed...sometimes they'll update the inventory and you can nab it before most others know its available. ;o)

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks! This necklace is great! I actually removed one of the strands (the shorter one) and it hangs better now. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete