Monday, July 9, 2012

J Crew Schoolboy in Eyelet: Three Tees...Three Ways

It's probably no secret that I love the schoolboy blazer.  (I have a few.  :o))  The schoolboy in eyelet is no exception.

J Crew describes it as:
Boy meets girl in this most lovely iteration of our beloved schoolboy blazer. Crafted from allover eyelets (our current obsession) and tailored to the nines, it features a slightly shrunken fit. Online only.
  • Cotton
  • Hits at hip.
  • Notch collar.
  • Long sleeves.
  • Welt pockets.
It retailed for $175 but has been marked down to $99.99.  and if you purchase it today with the 30% off code "MUSTHAVE", it rings up at $69.99.  A steal imo.

The fit is tts and it can be dressed up or down.  Here are just a few of the ways that I've worn mine.

J Crew Chiffon Rose Tee
J Crew Pearl Necklace
Target Bootcut Jeans



J Crew Candy Tee
American Eagle Skinny Jeans
J Crew Factory Twisted Pearl Hammock Necklace
J Crew Kinzie Calf-Hair Ballet Flats




J Crew Space-Dyed Tee
J Crew Mahali-Dot Cafe Capri
J Crew Half Pave Necklace
J Crew Mila Heels

21 comments:

  1. Welcome back from vacation !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angie! Hopefully some vaca pics in tomorrow's post.

      Delete
  2. Well dang it- you may have just convinced me that I need that eyelet blazer!!

    Welcome back! You've been missed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sky, you do need this blazer! and its at a great price point! Now, are you sure that you missed me?! :oP

      Delete
  3. Welcome back! Hope your vacation was both fun and relaxing! Just bought the eyelet blazer because it looked so cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks J! We had a wonderful time...everything was great! Check back tomorrow for some pics.
      Yay!! You're going to love it! (besides I know how you love those blazers. :o))

      Delete
  4. Oh dear! have been on the fence about this one! I may need to order it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think you'll be disappointed...it's adorable! and what a super price! Go ahead, girl...what are you waiting on?! :oP

      Delete
  5. How do you find the arms fit? I am tall 5"8 but am afraid to size up and then it maybe too boxy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm 5'5 1/2" and the arms hit me around the top of my hand. I measured my jacket (size 4) down the underside of the arm...from the armpit to the cuff, it measures approx. 17 1/2". If I were you, I would go with my normal size and if the sleeves are a touch short, just unbutton them and flip them back. Actually, that's how I've worn mine each time. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  6. Just bought this with the MUSTHAVE promo and so excited! Love how you paired it!,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! The white blazer looks so sharp on you :)

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tasia! I used to be a cardi girl, but I've slowly but surely switched to a blazer girl. :o) This one is perfect for summer and goes with everything!

      Delete
  8. Super cute. I love it w/the rose chiffon tee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gigi! That's my favorite look too! Remember those tees...when people were paying crazy amounts for them on ebay?!

      Delete
  9. Hi girl, love your fashion style, you look gorgoeus! Find you through the BLT Blog Hop, following you!

    http://ileanamakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Ileana! I'm going to hop over and check out your blog. :o)

      Delete
  10. Thank you for this post! The blazer is 40% off now (ringing up at just under $42!), and I was researching posts that include it, and you've just convinced me to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know...what a fabulous deal! I thought I was getting a bargain at $70. :o) You are going to love it! I have already worn mine several times...my cost per wear is going down by the day! :o)

      Delete