Wednesday, April 25, 2012

OOTD 4/25/2012 - Spotted Fever


J Crew Spotted Cat Cardigan - Size S
J Crew Factory Striped Perfect Shirt in Blue - Size S
J Cew Cafe Capri in Warm Jade - Size 2
J Crew Serengeti Peep Toe- Pumps

Grrrr!  I may have taken my leopard love over the top today!  :o) 

I was in-store last week and ran across these cafe capris in jade on the sale rack with an additional 30% off...yes, please!  (J Crew kills me with their inconsistent pricing....these pants are still full price on-line.)  If you haven't tried these pants, I highly recommend them!  They have a slim, more tapered leg than the classic cafe capri and the color offerings are out of this world.  Everywhere you look these days, you see color, color, color...from fashion magazines to store windows, it's all about color.  These pants would be a great way to dabble in the trend.

Happy Wednesday!

  



4 comments:

  1. very lovely outfit and I love your hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your style! Especially that cardigan with green pants! Fabulous.
    Happy to have found your blog, following now xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Mae...welcome! and thanks for the sweet comments!
      I pretty much love anything in animal print, as a matter of fact, more leopard tomorrow. :o)

      Delete