Tuesday, February 7, 2012

OOTD 2/7/2012 - Come Sail Away

Another quick post....this job is killing me!

I love the way this look turned out...bright, happy blue and stripes.  I also like these factory double serge wool skirts...they're slightly shorter than the retail version.


J Crew Stripe Snap Tee in Faded Black - Size S
J Crew Jackie Cardigan in Bright Blue - Size M
J Crew Factory Double Serge Wool Skirt in Gray - Size 4
Mossimo for Target Leather Belt in Black - Size M
J Crew Crystal Ball Necklace
J Crew Black Patent Mary Jane Pumps

5 comments:

  1. LOVE your outfit. I have two of the bright blue jackies squirreled away... one of my favorite J.Crew colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JCrewJD! Me too...I love this color! I was rummaging around and found it at the bottom of my cedar chest.

      Delete
    2. Ah yes, the seemingly bottomless cedar chest. I have one of those too. I am forever finding forgotten sweaters at the bottom!

      Delete
  2. I love it! Those double serge wool pencil skirts are where it's at! Timeless staples, if you ask me. :)

    ReplyDelete