Thursday, February 23, 2012

OOTD 2/23/2012 - Pop O Pink

I'm so excited...I got an invitation from my ps for a private shopping event to peruse the new arrivals.  It's today from 2:00 until 6:00.  How will I ever be able to concentrate on my work today?!

Can't wait to check out all of the beautiful new prints, dots and colors....Eeeekkk!

Speaking of color, today I paired neutrals with a pop of pink.  The classic tippi and scout chino topped with my beloved Gap sweater blazer and all tied together with a bright fushia belt....KaPOW!!!


J Crew Factory Snake Belt in Fushia - Size S
J Crew Trap Glass Necklace

4 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so cute... I love the Gap blazer! I still have this pink and green striped cardigan from the Gap circa 2002... I still wear it and will NEVER get rid of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have some pieces too that the love is still burning strong for and would never think about getting rid of them! Pink and Green stripes...I bet that's adorable!

      Delete
  2. Ooh, will have to try this out with my Loft blazer. Love the pop of pink. Can't wait to hear your reviews. I love the private shopping events.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the cutest outfit even without the jacket. Amazing what a little pink belt will do!
      M, I was so disappointed...I specifically went looking for the polka dot sweater and dress...Nada! I was so shaken up that I couldn't focus on anything else. :o/

      Delete