Monday, January 30, 2012

OOTD 1/30/2012 - Classic Sparkle

You know the old saying, "You snooze, you lose"?  Such was the case recently with J Crew's Cafe trouser in wool herringbone.  So, when I ran across a pair of wool herringbone pants at Ann Taylor Loft, I thought I'd better move more quickly.  Not to mention, they were offering a 60% off promo and I could get them for $28.80...needless to say, I pounced.

These pants are well worth $28 but not a whole lot more, as they are somewhat thin and unlined.  The fit is tts.

 With the beloved black wool Bella....

J Crew Factory Perfect Shirt in White - Size S
J Crew Wynter Sweater in Sequin Stripe - Size S
Ann Taylor Loft Kate Wool Herringbone Pants - Size4
J Crew Juliet Patent Heels in Black


Here's another outfit that I wore out to dinner Saturday night with my parents.  I thought it was much cuter than these pictures reflected.


J Crew Strada Perfect Shirt - Size 6
Mossimo Ultrasoft V-Neck Sweater in Black - Size S
J Crew Matchstick Jeans - Size 27
Payless Dexter Kylie Wedge in Red

6 comments:

  1. So digging the stripes & herringbone - love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore the same sweater with the sequin stripes today (but with a pencil skirt). Scary about like minds. ;)

    Ha! My word verification is snchro.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are fashion sisters channeling each other...from the Altantic to the Pacific. :oP

      Delete
  3. And OMgosh, I wore my black bella with it (but mine is the velvet)!

    ReplyDelete