Monday, January 16, 2012

OOTD 1/14/2012 and 1/15/2012 - Spotted Fever

I'm catching up by posting a couple OOTD's.   Since I didn't have to work today, I'm doing it while still sporting my pj's and a messy bun.  :o)

Not intentionally, but both of my latest outfits had an element of leopard.  I love the Natasha wildcat with a pop of green. (You can see my mini -review of the Natasha here)


Old J Crew Cable Cashmere Cardigan in Kelly Green - Size S
aBound Leather Boots from Nordstrom Rack

This outfit was a recreation of one that I spotted on the Atlantic-Pacific blog.  I picked the coat up for a song ($40) at Nordstrom Rack.  I probably would have never given it a try, if I hadn't previously seen Bee's outfit.  If you're interested, there's a very similar coat available at Forever 21. (Leopard Faux Fur Coat)

Merona for Target Chambray Shirt - Size S
Coffeeshop Leopard Lady Coat from Nordstrom Rack - Size S

4 comments:

  1. I love the Natasha Wildcat with green, too! And you look AMAZING in that gorgeous leopard coat! What a great buy! Love the whole outfit on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks kw...I believe I got the idea to pair the green cardi and the natasha wildcat from you! ;o)
    I love this coat! When I brought it home, I wore it around the house all evening. (I'm such a dork! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant idea to style the green cardigan with the Natasha Wildcat. What a pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Small Town Gal...isn't that great! Wish I could take credit for it, but the genius behind this is the lovely Kittywitty. I will definitely be wearing this combo again!

    ReplyDelete