Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wearing 10/12/2011

Rain, rain go away....  Uggg, another rainy day!  I know we need it, but it sure does make for messy travel and a bad hair day.  (and nobody likes a bad hair day)  Also, I had to get my flu shot today at work, so my outfit was designed around being able to expose my arm without exposing the rest of me.  :o) 

I love the watercolor floral rosette tank from Fall 2008...such beautiful rich colors and the little rosettes add interest at the neckline.  I added a green v-neck cardigan, corduroy trousers and finished it off with some patent tortoise pumps.



J Crew Watercolor Floral Rosette Tank - Size 4
Ann Taylor Loft V-Neck Cardigan in Feather Green - Size S
J Crew Downtown Trouser Cord in Glazed Pecan - Size 4
J Crew Skinny Leather Belt in Glazed Hazelnut - Size S
Cole Haan Tortoise Pumps

No comments:

Post a Comment