Wednesday, October 5, 2011

OOTD 10/5/2011

Today's outfit was inspired by a recent J Crew catalog pose with the tipped hacking jacket and the merino fair isle sweater.  The sweater interests me but I haven't had a chance to check it out...so for today's outfit, my stripe snap tee will have to be a stand-in.  My jacket is the factory version of the professor blazer.  I have the retail version of the carbon professor jacket and honestly, I don't see much difference in style or quality.  They're pretty much identical.  Add some gray slacks and my black patent mary janes...Voila!  I "do" a mean copy!  :o)



J Crew Stripe Snap Tee in Faded Black - Size S
J Crew Factory Professor Blazer - Size 4
J Crew City-Fit Wool Bistro Pants in Charcoal - Size 4
J Crew Black Patent Mary Janes

4 comments:

  1. Classic and very cute on you! Great copy! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a Factory review. I have to say I look in the section online, but rarely bite. I'd have to return it by mail & pay, which I don't like. That looks really good. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gigi...Yep, I'm with you on the returning by mail...that's a no-go. I'm lucky...a factory store opened last November about 20 minutes from me...Yay! Plus, most of the time you can get a better deal if you go "in-store".

    ReplyDelete