Monday, October 3, 2011

OOTD 10/3/2011

From the moment I laid eyes on this sweater in the Madewell catalog, I was in love.  It was the perfect addition to my wardrobe to fulfill the current menswear inspired trend but with a feminine fit.  (See my review here) I paired it with J Crew's Teagan blouse from holiday 2008 and added denim dress slacks.  I think the girly ruffles and sheer fabric of the blouse help to soften the look as well.

Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! 




Madewell Herringbone Cardigan - Size S
J Crew Teagan Ruffle Swiss-Dot Blouse - Size 6
Isaac Mizrahi for Target Denim Slacks - Size 6
J Crew Mary Jane Heels

2 comments:

  1. I had to have this cardigan too!! This was my first Madewell purchase and I am thoroughly pleased! This cardigan is perfect for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love it?! This was my first Madewell purchase too! :o)

    ReplyDelete