Saturday, October 8, 2011

OOTD 10/08/2011

Today in NC was absolutely gorgeous!  I also noticed this afternoon as we were driving to dinner (Mexican...boy, was it good) that the trees are beginning to "put on" their fall colors.  Cool temps and  beautiful colors...I adore this time of year!  It's also my favorite time of year, fashion-wise, as well!  I love wearing sweaters and  jackets and it's a superb time for layering. (If you're a J Crew fan, you have to embrace the layering technique.  :o))

Today's outfit consists of LL Bean's corduroy jacket (remember that thing about buying multiples) and last year's flower sketch tee.  Add some jeans and (there's that punch of animal print that I love) some leopard print flats...Ta-Da...a great fall outfit!


J Crew Flower Sketch Tee in Olive Moss - Size S
LL Bean Corduroy Jacket in Navy - Size 4
J Crew Matchstick Jeans - Size 27
J Crew Christiane Calf Hair Flats

5 comments:

  1. I love the jacket! I'm a multiple buyer, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These jackets are the BEST! Nice quality and excellent price ($40) As for multiples, when you find a good thing, it makes sense to double up! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that jacket! I just hopped over to LL Bean and bought it (I think it's the same one) in Winter White. It looks great on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rose! I'm making a conscience effort to revist some of my older items and mix them in with some of the new.

    Sparrowsandsparkles...Yep, they did have a winter white because I've contemplated getting that color as well. :o) Hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete